Dental Assistant- Mandarin Chinese Required
- Assist in updating and maintaining client dental records.
- Perform routine dental cleanings and assist in the performance of more complicated surgical procedures.
- Assist dentist chair-side by organizing and preparing instruments for dentist’s use and assisting as needed during procedures.
- Take and process x-rays.
- Offer patients advice and materials necessary to maintain good dental health.
- Prevent the spread of infection and disease by maintaining a surgically clean work environment.
- Successful completion of a dental assistant licensing program as per state guidelines.
- Comprehensive understanding of dental instruments.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- X-Ray Certification (Required)
- Coronal Polish Certificate (Preferred)
- Sealant Certification (Preferred)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- FQHC working: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working with children: 1 year (Preferred)
- eClinicalWorks software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Experience with eClinicalWorks or similar EHR software a plus
- Bilingual Mandarin Chinese REQUIRED
- Some travel may be required
- Mandarin Chinese (Required), Spanish (Preferred)
Tzu Chi Alhambra Health Center (but may occasionally need support or rotation to Tzu Chi South El Monte and Wilmington health centers).
Tuesday-Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm. 8-hour shift
Salary & Benefits
- $18.00 – $21.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health, Dental& Vision insurance
- Paid time off
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to [email protected].