Medical/Acupuncture/Dental Clinic Receptionist (Front Desk)- Mandarin Chinese Required
Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Collects appropriate payment if needed.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promptly and courteously answering phones and directing calls as appropriate.Take messages and distribute if necessary.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, organized, and efficient facility.
- Perform duties assigned by management.
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Healthcare setting:
- Medical specialties:
- Education equivalent to High School graduation or GED.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Minimum of 1 year medical assistant/front office experience preferred
- FQHC/ E.H.R experience preferred but not required.
- Fluent in written and spoken English required.
- Fluent in spoken Chinese required.
- Spanish ability a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities for tasks, to work effectively in spite of
interruptions and under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated excellent customer relations and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to listen and communicate with others in a professional and caring manner.
- Self-starter, reliable, and dependable.
- Must possess strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to individuals representing a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Willingness to commit to the philosophy and goals of the Clinic.
- Must be flexible with work schedules and able to travel from site to site.
- Department of Justice Background Check.
- Satisfactory Completion of Health/Drug Screening.
- Proof legal US work eligibility.
Tzu Chi Alhambra Health Center (but may occasionally need support or rotation to Tzu Chi South El Monte and Wilmington health centers).
Tuesday-Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm. 8-hour shift
Salary & Benefits
- $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid time off
COVID-19 considerations: Covid guidelines are strictly followed.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to [email protected].