Dental Clinic Receptionist - Bilingual Chinese
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Collects appropriate payment if needed.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promptly and courteously answering phones and directing calls as appropriate. Take messages and distribute if necessary.
- Assist in the maintaining a safe, organized, and efficient facility.
- Perform duties assigned by management.
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- FQHC/ E.H.R experience preferred but not required.
- Fluent in written and spoken English preferred.
- Fluent in spoken Chinese REQUIRED.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities for tasks, to work effectively in spite of interruptions and under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated excellent customer relations and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to listen and communicate with others in a professional and caring manner
- Self-starter, reliable, and dependable.
- Must possess strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to individuals representing a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Willingness to commit to the philosophy and goals of the Clinic.
- Must be flexible with work schedules and able to travel from site to site.
- Department of Justice Background Check
- Satisfactory Completion of Health/Drug Screening
- Proof legal US work eligibility
Education equivalent to High School graduation or GED
Minimum of 1 year medical assistant/front office experience preferred